Problem Report i386/91331 : system hangs after citrix_ica_client(wfcmgr) starting

Thomas Abthorpe thomas at goodking.ca
Thu Jun 1 18:05:55 PDT 2006

Greetings.

I am the new port maintainer for net/citrix_ica, and you will have to
forgive me, I am still feeling my way around the concept of maintainership.

i386/91331 is a duplicate of one listed at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/94314.

I am not entirely sure of the in's and out's of the GNATS reporting system,
could you declare i386/91331 a duplicate and aim it at ports/94314? I think
it is better served being dealt with in the ports section.

It not, simply close it, I feel I have documented enough of an audit trail
to lead to a fix.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas