i386/89409: 6-STABLE requires ACPI disabled, 5-STABLE did not (regression)

Neil Hoggarth neil at hoggarth.me.uk
Thu Jun 1 11:00:36 PDT 2006

The following reply was made to PR i386/89409; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Neil Hoggarth <neil at hoggarth.me.uk>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, Andriy Gapon <avg at icyb.net.ua>,
        John Baldwin <jhb at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: i386/89409: 6-STABLE requires ACPI disabled, 5-STABLE did not
 (regression)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 18:42:24 +0100 (BST)

 The problem with lockups 6-STABLE lockups on an Abit NF-7S v2 motherboard
 which I originally reported in PR 89409 has been resolved, by applying the
 patch given in PR 97785. I believe PR 89409 can now be closed.

 My thanks to Andriy Gapon and John Baldwin for finding and fixing this
 problem.