i386/89165: Freebsd 5.4 atheros drive mac id authentication

Patrick Michalski patricktech at tothebridge.net
Wed Nov 16 10:30:17 PST 2005

>Number:         89165
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       Freebsd 5.4 atheros drive mac id authentication
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
              I am working with FreeBSD 5.4 and an atheros wireless card and I am needing to do mac id authentication and dummy net to allow/disallow/rate limit certain MAC ID's. I have found a basic article talking about related items however in version 6 of BSD.

http://www.freebsdmall.com/~loader/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/wireless/article.html

Anyone know of any articles I can do some research on?