i386/72450: ASUS P5A fails to start properly with ACPI black-listed

Nate Lawson njl at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 8 11:18:50 PDT 2004

Synopsis: ASUS P5A fails to start properly with ACPI black-listed

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: njl
State-Changed-When: Fri Oct 8 18:16:46 GMT 2004
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks for the info.  I committed the patch and will MFC, hopefully to
5.3R.  For the record, the thread discussing this on the acpi list was
entitled "ASUS P5A broken by ACPI black-list".  The problem of interrupt
routing with acpi disabled has not been addressed.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-i386->freebsd-acpi
Responsible-Changed-By: njl
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Oct 8 18:16:46 GMT 2004
Responsible-Changed-Why: