i386/62977: Mouse daemon during install/setup

Ron Rossman rjr162 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 12:10:25 PST 2004

>Number:         62977
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       Mouse daemon during install/setup
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
      During the setup after the initial install, it came to the section with the "Mouse" config.  I selected the PS/2 mouse option, and it came up with the box asking if the cursor was moving or not.  It doesn't tell you to hit "Enter" to select yes or no, so i tried to click YES a couple times.  Some SYNC error appeared and the install pretty much froze.
>How-To-Repeat:
      I tried a 2nd time and it happened again