Mongolian locale

Andrey Chernov ache at FreeBSD.ORG
Sun Oct 1 10:59:08 PDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 07:55:57PM +0900, Ganbold wrote:
> Since we can not use the ISO-8859-5 character set, it
> is not really helpful to use Russian colldef file. Please let us know if
> we are wrong here.
> So my colleague Natsagdorj has just created colldef file that has only
> the line "order \x00; ...;\xff" in it.

1) There is no needs to separate colldef file. See like other UTF-8
locales are linked in the Makefile, UTF8LINKS section
2) There is no needs to separate mklocale file for mn_MN, see like other
UTF-8 locales are linked in the Makefile, UTF8LINKS section
Please remember that all patches must be related to -current sourses.

--
http://ache.pp.ru/