ftp-master cvsup and upgrade

Cejka Rudolf cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Mon Jan 23 12:41:17 UTC 2012

Simon L. B. Nielsen wrote (2012/01/22):
> I'm currently also working on setting up our new ftp-master server which
> has been sitting for way too long. The new server should have significantly
> better performance than current ftp-master.

Hello, great news, thank you very much ;o)

Please, which disk capacity is planned on the new server?

And is it right, that current ftp-master has 2 TB, but it
is still used under 1 TB because of unknown capacity on mirrors?

Best regards.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology