[carsten@c-otto.de: [ftpsync-freebsd-ftp@ftp] (1013) rsync ERROR on 2011.03.04-09:23:00]

Cejka Rudolf cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Sat Mar 19 13:54:53 UTC 2011

Carsten Otto wrote (2011/03/19):
> > Hi, upgrade of ftp-master.eu.FreeBSD.org (blanka.fit.vutbr.cz)
> > has been done.
>
> Sadly, this did not help. At the moment we see problems with at least
> this file:
>
> file has vanished:
> "/ports/i386/packages-7-stable/windowmaker/wmcp-1.2.8_2.tbz" (in
> FreeBSD)

Hello, thank you very much for the report. However, there is another
chance: John Baldwin commited very promising MFC yesterday, see
http://svn.freebsd.org/changeset/base/219744 . I did another upgrade
right now and please report any new "vanished" occurences since March 20.

Thank you.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology