New unofficial FreeBSD .br mirror (Fortaleza, CE)

Vinícius Zavam egypcio at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 23 18:15:36 UTC 2011

2011/10/13 Vinícius Zavam <egypcio at googlemail.com>:
> 2011/9/11 Vinícius Zavam <egypcio at googlemail.com>:

unfortunately, during this christmas time, the institute where our
mirror is running at decided to do some "modifications" (painting
stuff) and so on.

the infra-guys asked me about turning some machines off and in a near
future they will give me some space at they servers room to stop
bothering me about things like this.

i'm sorry about all this mess.