Cleanup of FTP site

Ken Smith kensmith at buffalo.edu
Tue Nov 9 17:22:56 UTC 2010

Just a quick heads-up to say we'll be cleaning out some of the older
stuff on the FTP site this coming Thursday (November 11th, 2010) in
preparation for the upcoming 7.4/8.2 release.  I have made sure the
ftp-archive site has caught up to all of the releases thus far.  I'll
be removing from the main FTP site the release and package bits for
the 7.2 and 8.0 releases.  I'll also remove the ISO files for some of
the older releases, I usually keep several of those on the main FTP
site even after the FTP-install and package trees get removed.

Thanks.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at buffalo.edu