ftp5.se.freebsd.org mirror

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at ip-only.se
Tue Jul 13 09:37:19 UTC 2010

Hi

The ftp archive on ftp5.se.freebsd.org seem to be lost at the moment - I'm trying to figure out what has happened to it but not sure much can be done. I'm not sure how long things have been this way - just came back from vacation.

CVSup and website mirror is still working as they should.

I've added a short comment in the ftp archive directory to advice people to choose a different mirror atm - I also stopped the rsync service for it so no one sync in a empty directory by mistake or miss configuration.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Patrik