FTP Mirrors please provide HTTP access

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Sat Sep 19 20:57:03 UTC 2009

Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
 > On Sat, 19 Sep 2009, Thomas Vogt wrote:

 > > > Same for ftp.lt.freebsd.org
 > >
 > > ftp.ch.freebsd.org too
 >
 > Same for ftp2.de.freebsd.org (rsync too), since ever.

ftp7.de.freebsd.org does it for about 15 years ...

Back then it was a little CGI program that I wrote in C.
It ran under Apache and produced directory listings
with download links for http, ftp and mail, and other
useful things.

I'm not an admin at that site anymore, and that CGI is
long gone, but http access is still there, of course.

Best regards
   Oliver

"The last good thing written in C was
Franz Schubert's Symphony number 9."