Wrong checksums for packages

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Sat Mar 8 08:06:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think the CHECKSUMS.MD5 files for packages-7.0-release
needs to be regenerated, because some files fail the check.
The files uncompress fine, so I think the problem is not
my download.  Those files also happen to have a newer date
on the FTP server, so my guess is that the packages have
been recreated.

Best regards
   Oliver

PS: This is a list of the files that have a wrong checksum:

ar-khotot-1.0_1.tbz
artwiz-fonts-1.0_2.tbz
blast-1.1_1.tbz
bogged-1.0.0_1.tbz
buoh-0.8.2_2.tbz
cd2mp3-0.82_1,1.tbz
clearlooks-themes-extras-0.6_3.tbz
emh-emacs22-1.14.1_1.tbz
font-micro-misc-1.0.0.tbz
ftptool-4.6_2.tbz
g3data-1.5.1_1.tbz
gauche-gl-0.4.4.tbz
gmpc-lyrics-0.15.0.tbz
gnotepad+-1.3.3_5.tbz
gnuplot371+-1.2.0_3.tbz
gstreamer-plugins-core-0.10_9.tbz
gstreamer-plugins-shout2-0.10.6_3,3.tbz
gtk-lila-theme-0.5.5_2.tbz
gutenprint-5.1.3.tbz
ja-chimera-1.70p1_1.tbz
ja-kanjipad-2.0.0_1.tbz
jack-rack-1.4.5_1.tbz
karamba-0.17_6.tbz
kdeartwork-xscreensaver-kde-3.5.8.tbz
lfpfonts-var-0.83_1.tbz
libglade-0.17_7.tbz
licq-osd-1.3.4_1.tbz
lwm-1.2.1_1.tbz
mjpegtools-yuvfilters-1.1_4.tbz
ocaml-pcre-5.11.2_2.tbz
ocaml-sexplib-2.2.0_1.tbz
ocaml-xstr-0.2.1_1.tbz
phase-0.7_2.tbz
ppantsfonts-0.7_1.tbz
proofgeneral-xemacs-3.6_8.tbz
py-mp-random-1.0_3.tbz
py25-enchant-1.3.0_1.tbz
qct-1.4.tbz
qtpkg-1.0_2.tbz
rox-archive-2.1_1.tbz
spamoracle-1.4_1.tbz
sunclock-3.56_1.tbz
superswitcher-0.3_1.tbz
sxpc-1.4_1.tbz
teTeX-3.0_2.tbz
telak-0.5_3.tbz
telbook-0.4_3.tbz
telepathy-gabble-0.5.12.tbz
tex-omegaware-old-2.0.2_1.tbz
wmfishtime-1.24_2.tbz
wmlj-0.4.0_3.tbz
wsoundprefs-1.1.1_4.tbz
wterm-6.2.9_2.tbz
x11-chameleon-1.1_3.tbz
xdvi-pl20_3.tbz
xdx-2.2_1.tbz
xidle-24102005_1.tbz
xinvaders3d-1.3.6_1.tbz
xisp-2.7p4_1.tbz
xmille-2.0_2.tbz
xmms-scrobbler-0.3.8.1_5.tbz
xorg-apps-7.3.tbz
xquote-2.6.10_1.tbz

cat man du : where Unix geeks go when they die