Access to ftp mirror

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Oct 31 08:53:14 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 09:44 -0700, John Webster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on setting up a IPv6 ftp/cvsup mirror and I would
> like access to a mirror site with either rsync or cvsup access.
> I've tried contacting hostmaster at us.FreeBSD, but my mail
> bounced as undeliverable.

Hmm.  I get tons of spam through that so it's working for at least some
cases...

Did you send from an IPv6 connected SMTP server?  Maybe it's got issues
with stuff coming in through that route.

> How do I contact someone to get permission/terms and policies?

If you're in Europe Rudolf has already offered and he's who you most
likely want to talk to.  Otherwise it's me.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |