freebsd.risq.qc.ca

Mit Rowe mit at 9trackmind.com
Mon Jun 18 14:35:25 UTC 2007

Erik,

Thanks for your response!
During your transition, i'll alias the hostname to another existing server.
Can you send me an email when your transition is complete?

Thanks,
Mit

Erik Lalancette wrote:
> Hi Mitayé,
>           We are currently in a migration of our systems architecture, In around 2 month the mirror will be up and running. Is very important for us to mirror site to share our solid network to the community.
>
> I will contact you if a need help relate to the mirror.
>
> Thanks

Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe

VP [Technology]
9 TRACK MIND INC.
mit at 9trackmind.com
1-866-326-3098 ext.102
M: 416 219 2512  | F: 416 533 3480
1 Atlantic Avenue Suite 107, Toronto, Canada M6K 3E7
www.9trackmind.com