WSU Special Events

Wayne State University LISTSERV Server (15.0) LISTSERV at lists.wayne.edu
Thu Jul 12 07:02:10 UTC 2007

   Thank you for your reply. If you responded to attend an event that
   requires no payment, this confirms that you are registered for the
   event you designated.

   If you replied to attend an event that requires payment and you
   furnished payment information, you will receive confirmation and a
   receipt from Alumni Relations or the Special Events Office.

   If you declined an invitation to an event, we thank you for responding
   and look forward to seeing you in the future.

   If the address on the invitation you received is incorrect, or if you
   have comments or questions, you may add that information to your reply
   at any time. If you are bringing guests, please add their names to the
   original RSVP so we may have name tags ready if appropriate.

   If you have other questions, please call us at (313) 577-0300.
   Jeffrey D. Block
   Director of Special Events and Services
   Wayne State University
   Office (313) 577-2169