Planned upgrade of ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org (.eu.)

Rudolf Cejka cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Tue Mar 14 15:26:10 UTC 2006

Rudolf Cejka wrote (2006/03/10):
> I will start on Monday next week (March 13, 2006) by stopping updating
> from ftp-master, remounting fs read-only and copying it elsewhere, then

Data copy of /ftp from ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org is done, so now is time
to stop all services, upgrade disk space, restore data and reestablish
services...

Apologizes to all - I could not wait any more, because there is
already more data on ftp-master.FreeBSD.org, than I can store on
current RAID on ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology