accessing ftp-master

Jaeho Shin netj at sparcs.org
Sat Jun 3 03:09:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

Is anyone listening to mirror-admin?
Or is it OK to discuss it here in hubs?

We're running ftp2.kr.freebsd.org and trying to get permission to access
ftp-master.  I sent a request to mirror-admin as the mirroring
article[1] says, but got no response for more than three weeks. :(
The message I resent a few days ago is at the end of this message.

I would be very glad to receive responses from someone who can help us.

Thanks,
-J

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/

----- Forwarded message from Jaeho Shin <netj at sparcs.org> -----