Planned upgrade of ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org (.eu.)

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 10:16:28 UTC 2006

> Thanks - I will ask next week or so who is responsible for supporting
> Open Source Projects, what is the company policy on that topic and
> when it is possible to make it.
> Regards,
> --
> Димитър Василев
> Dimitar Vassilev
Hello!
I'd like to say that IBM GSDC and IBM.CZ have a tough donation policy
on hardware.
I talked with sales, pointed out links "Why FreeBSD" at the ibm web,
but no luck.
If someone has a better connection there or on another place, that can
spare the parts Rudolf needs, please mail here.
Maybe a addition to the http://www.freebsd.org/donations/wantlist.html
may be handy.
Regards,
--
Димитър Василев
Dimitar Vassilev

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525