bg.freebsd.org upgrade

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:22:31 PST 2005

2005/11/3, Dimitar Vasilev <dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com>:
> Hello all!
> There will be a hardware and a software upgrade of the bg.freebsd.org
> machine during the weekend.
> Exact date and hours for now cannot be given as all the parts we want
> to install will be available tomorrow in the late afternoon and we
> have to coordinate between all of us and the SU admins to get access
> to the server room.
> Regarding software update - it will be a minor one to latest 5-stable.
> Thanks all and have a good one,

The exact date is 5.11.2005, starting time 11.30, expected downtime - 4 hours.
The downtime may be less, but we want to have time to test all
components and rebuild the system.
Cheers all!
--
Димитър Василев
Dimitar Vassilev

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525