Is there anyone who can contact Peng Haijie (cn.FreeBSD.org maintainer)?

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Tue Nov 1 00:37:32 PST 2005

Dear folks,

The {www,cvsup}.cn.FreeBSD.org has stopped their service since early
July this year, and because that the MX server was also down[1] at the
moment, our several attempts to contact the maintainer of
cn.FreeBSD.org, were failed.

Because we are going to release 6.0-RELEASE soon, it seems that we need
to contact the maintainer through other ways to get the current
situation resolved.  Please let me know if you know how to contact him.

[1] http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-ports/2005-July/069932.html

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--