[Fwd: cvsup.au.freebsd.org - being decommissioned]

Ben Babich ben at babnet.org
Thu May 26 13:11:36 GMT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	cvsup.au.freebsd.org - being decommissioned
Date: 	Thu, 26 May 2005 12:19:24 +1000
From: 	Ben Babich <ben at babnet.org>
To: 	Hostmaster @ FreeBSD <hostmaster at freebsd.org>
CC: 	Brad Forschinger <bnjf at bnjf.id.au>, Andrew Stevenson
<andrew at ugh.net.au>, Phillip Grasso <phillip at grasso.nu>

Hi all,

It is with great disappointment that I have to notify you all that
cvsup.au.freebsd.org will be being decommissioned permanently as of
around the end of this May.
If anyone has a box with reasonable bandwidth that would be interested
taking it over, it would be most appreciated.

Unfortunately, the company has been purchased and we are shutting our
data centre down, with all services being migrated to new hardware. A
decision was made by upper management to not continue to offer this
service to the community.

If there are any questions, please contact either myself or Brad.

Cheers,
Ben