ftp.bg.freebsd.org

Rudolf Cejka cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Thu Jul 14 07:16:39 GMT 2005

Dimitar Vasilev wrote (2005/07/13):
> The server is accessible via 62.44.127.162 and fyut.bg-freebsd.org
> 2. Can we have access to Tier-0 mirrors or master sites around Europe
> to mirror from?

I have added you into ACL list on ftp-master.eu.FreeBSD.org
(ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org):

62.44.127.162   # Dimitar Vasilev <dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com>
                # fyut.bg-freebsd.org ftp.bg.freebsd.org

You can mirror via CVSUP/RSYNC/FTP and you can start mirror processes
up to once per 3 hours (like ftp.cz.FreeBSD.org), however typical usage
is once per day or two.

Best regards to Bulgaria ;o)

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology