I2

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Jan 7 08:46:14 PST 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 12:23:44PM -0200, Patrick Tracanelli wrote:

> Which are (are there?) the mirror sites available on Internet2? I did
> not find it on the docs.

I don't really track I2 connectivity in any of the docs about the
FreeBSD mirrors.

That said I have an 'unofficial' mirror at "ftp://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu/"
that's I2 connected.  The only reason it's not an official mirror is
that it's got the same network feed as ftp-master.us.freebsd.org and
I don't want this public mirror competing for bandwidth too much with
ftp-master.us during release times... :-)

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |