[webmaster] ftp4.de.freebsd.org

Daniel Lang dl at leo.org
Thu Aug 4 12:31:17 GMT 2005

Hi Imri,

Imri Zvik wrote on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 01:32:38PM +0300:
> Hi,
>

> I am maintaining the Israeli FreeBSD mirror (ftp.il.freebsd.org
> <ftp://ftp.il.freebsd.org/> ), and I am syncing my tree against your
> rsync module.
>

> While rsync is running I get permission denied on a part of the tree:
>

> rsync: send_files failed to open
> "ports/alpha/packages-4-stable/zope/zope-parsedxml-1.3.1.tgz" (in
> FreeBSD): Permission denied (13)
[..]

Yes, I found a lot such files with permissions  of 0.
I am not sure at the moment, if these permissions are
synched from ftp-master like that, or are maybe a result
from incomplete or improper syncs.

Maybe Ken or Jun can comment on that.

If it is a local problem, I can easily change them back
to a reasonable permission value.

Cheers,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                      - Me transfere sursum, Caledoni -
 Daniel Lang * dl at leo.org * +49 89 2600 8122 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/