Downtime for ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org

Rudolf Cejka cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Apr 27 03:36:02 PDT 2005

Hello,
  we are getting to be tight with disk space on ftp-master.eu.FreeBSD.org
(ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org), so I'm planning to transfer all ftp data to
another computer, upgrade RAID system in ftp-master.{cz,eu} so we have
somewhat bigger disk space than the real ftp-master and transfer all data
back.

During this, ftp-master.eu will be inacessible or functionality will be
reduced (I hope that the first phase can be done wirh RAID mounted as
read-only fs). The current time is 12:35 CET - I hope that I can done
it today.

Sorry for the troubles.

PS: Is there any need for cvsup-master mirroring in Europe too?
Is it possible to get some information about the load on cvsup-master?

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology