/releases/alpha/4.4-RELEASE

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at enderunix.org
Thu Oct 14 23:28:08 PDT 2004

I have thought I have seen the same directory on ftp.freebsd.org so I have
decided to write it here. But I was wrong. Sorry for that.

It seems I have to check my ftp server to correct that problem.

Ken Smith writes:

> On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 09:33:37AM +0300, Omer Faruk Sen wrote:
>
>> Is there a special reason that this directory is still on cvs-repostory?
>
> It's not present on ftp-master.  Where do you sync from?
>
> --
> 						Ken Smith
> - From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
>   there, funny things are everywhere.   |
>                       - Theodore Geisel |

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET
For Public key: http://www.enderunix.org/ofsen/ofsen.asc

First Turkish FreeBSD book is out! Go check it.
Duydunuz mu! Turkiye'nin ilk FreeBSD kitabi cikti.
http://www.acikkod.com/freebsd.php