5.3R/amd64 downloads

Murray Stokely murray at freebsdmall.com
Fri Nov 12 06:52:52 PST 2004

I'm interested in counting how many people have downloaded 5.3-RELEASE
for amd64 as opposed to i386.

I'm willing to collate this information and post a report if
site-maintainers want to mail me the statistics for their respective
sites privately.

Please send me :

* the name of your FTP site.
* full disc1 or minidisc ISO downloads (complete, not
  just partial) for AMD64 vs i386.
* The total number of bits transferred from the i386 and amd64
  directories.

If you don't have time to do this, then please post your ftp/http log
files somewhere and I'll extract the information I'm looking for
myself (I still think all FreeBSD.org sites should post their FTP/HTTP
logs in a standard location somewhere so that we can have a perl
script collect and collate these reports nightly into one unified
report like we used to have for ftp.cdrom.com).

Statistics from the time of the release until now would be most
useful.

Thanks!

Murray