cvsup5.nl.freebsd.org out of synch

Vincent Bruijnes [NLISP Internet] vincent at nlisp.nl
Sun Jan 25 15:39:21 PST 2004

I agree and hereby I will use a neighbour next time this happens (hopefully
not :))

--
Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards,

Vincent Bruijnes

NL ISP
Postbus 460
1250 AL Laren
Tel.: 0871 - 901 505
Fax: 0871 - 901 505
http://www.nlisp.nl

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by
replying the email and please remove the files from your computer.

presence of computer viruses.