freebsd mirroring/release strategy over the next 12 months ?

jason andrade jason at rtfmconsult.com
Tue Jan 20 19:09:21 PST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> I'm not sure what you're looking for here.

the freebsd project is getting bigger.  i've been bitten in the
ass before by not being able to accomodate archive growth and
it causing lots more work for me down the track to juggle disk
space.

i'm trying to get an accurate picture of what's happening now,
where things will be in 12 months and also if there's anything
that can/should be done in the mirroring process along the way
to make it easier for me (and others).  the time to do these
things seems to be between releases rather than during them.

if it is just noise i'm happy to shut up now :)

regards,

-jason