Ports distfiles from ftp-master.cz.

Lukas Ertl l.ertl at univie.ac.at
Sat Jan 10 10:54:59 PST 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Rudolf Cejka wrote:

> Lukas Ertl wrote (2004/01/10):
> > are you aware of any problems regarding ftp-master.cz.freebsd.org?  The
> > last time I got ports distfiles from you was around Dec 11.
>
> Hello, I do not see any problem. Looking on ftp-master.freebsd.org,
> they have last update of ports/distfiles from Dec 11 too, so it is
> possible that something wrong is directly on ftp-master, if it is not
> intended. Maybe it would be good idea to ask in hubs@, why last update
> of ports/distfiles is from Dec 11.

I already cc'ed the original message to -hubs, I hope someone can shed
some light.

> 150 km regards ;o)

Greetings to Brno!

regards,
le

Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl at univie.ac.at
UNIX Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073
Vienna University Computer Center      Fax.:  (+43 1) 4277-9140
University of Vienna                   http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/