US-based rsync sites?

Erik Gault e at gaultopia.org
Tue Apr 13 23:15:17 PDT 2004

No!  It's about 143GB for a full mirror right now, although I
suspect some housecleaning is imminent.  The file dir.sizes on a
mirror will show you the current status.   Note that you don't need
to mirror everything (all architectures/releases) to be useful.

http://ftp2.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/dir.sizes