A missing file...

Daniel C. Sobral dcs at tcoip.com.br
Tue Sep 30 12:12:11 PDT 2003

It seems it was a case of a missing directory. I had first interpreted
the message as being a missing configuration file. I have no idea what
happened, but recreating the directory seems to have produced the
desired results. Thanks for all who piped in to help. :-)

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes
E-mail: Daniel.Capo at tco.net.br
         Daniel.Sobral at tcoip.com.br
         dcs at tcoip.com.br

Outros:
	dcs at newsguy.com
	dcs at freebsd.org
	capo at notorious.bsdconspiracy.net

I think all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of
being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with
being
sick and tired.  I'm certainly not!  But I'm sick and tired of being told
that I am!
		-- Monty Python