4.9-RC2 is on ftp-master..

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Wed Oct 8 03:41:09 PDT 2003

Murray Stokely wrote:
 > Subject: 4.9-RC2 is on ftp-master..

Just a small question:  Wouldn't it be a good idea to put
each RC under its own subdirectory in ISO-IMAGES, too?
It would be cleaner, and it would make mirroring easier,
especially for those who keep older releases and can't
just sync the whole ISO-IMAGES directory without fiddeling
with exclude patterns or things like that.

For my own mirror, I've taken the liberty to move the RCs
into their own subdirectories (because I _do_ keep older
releases and don't want to make my life more painful than
necessary).  ;-)

Regards
   Oliver

PS:  In case someone keeps track of it, ftp7.de.freebsd.org
is up to date WRT 4.9-RC2.

"Perl will consistently give you what you want,
unless what you want is consistency."
        -- Larry Wall