Uploading i386 packages for 5.1-R

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Thu May 29 02:36:53 PDT 2003

I'm uploading i386 packages for 5.1-R to ftp-master.  I might still
end up sliding some tags if people get back to me with fixes in time,
but that will only mean rebuilding a handful of packages.

alpha packages should be ready tomorrow or so, sparc64 might still
take a few days, and ia64 is nowhere in sight because the machines are
crashing so much that no packages are getting built.

FYI, I didn't remove the NO_CDROM packages from the i386 set - anyone
who takes these packages for a CD set needs to weed out those
themselves (the disc 1 split is not a problem since those packages are
all resellable).  I have a script that does this if anyone needs it.

Kris