Mirror Site Form Letter

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Jun 26 08:07:12 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 10:48:28AM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:

> One thing to keep in mind is that a mirror can be fine for the
> purpose intended yet not meet the published recommend requirements.

Yes, sorry - I didn't make that clear.  All this was supposed to be
was me making initial contact and then passing it on to Jun.  It's
up to him to decide what happens from there, I'm not doing anything
other than trying to take care of something simple on his behalf and
give him what he needs.  He of course would be best to determine if
I asked everything he needs but I thought extra input, especially on
the "English-ness" of it would help.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu