Anyone getting intactivity errors from ftp-master?

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp
Fri Jun 13 05:47:31 PDT 2003

At Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:15:44 -0700,
Peter Losher wrote:
> I have been trying to do a full cvsup of FreeBSD-archive for the past couple
> of days for the U.S. side of ftp.freebsd.org, and keep getting timeouts.
> Has anyone else experienced this (we are only five hops away from
> ftp-master, so I would hate to think it was a network issue.

It seems Peter, Rudolf and I saw this timeout since around 5.1
release.  After some debugging, I found some of 5.1 ISOs causes
problem.

If someone found inactivity timeout like this, please retry after
removing all 5.1 ISOs on your local side.  If this cannot solve your
problem, please call me.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project