[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 5.1 Released!

Lukas Ertl l.ertl at univie.ac.at
Tue Jun 10 02:26:16 PDT 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Cejka Rudolf wrote:

> Hello, and good morning to Lukas and all others ;o)

Hi Rudolf...

> Permissions on ftp-master.cz and ftp.cz should be fixed now.

Thanks!

> > Currently, ftp.cz is still at 770 permissions, ftp-master.cz ditto, so I
> > had to do the bit flip by hand.
> >
> > Probably Rudolf is on holiday, like I am :-)
>
> I'm not :-) I just had a good evening with a nice girl ;o)

Now, this is an excuse, of course :-)

> ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org has free bandwidth and system resources (
> http://ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org/stats/ is (??? should be :o) open to
> everybody since some longer time ago), even for rsync. So please, mainly
> European sites, help to reduce load of ftp-master by switching to
> ftp-master.cz ;o) If you have problems with access, please contact me.

Thanks again for your ftp-master.cz service, I'm really glad you offer
this to us.

regards,
le

Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl at univie.ac.at
UNIX-Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073
Zentraler Informatikdienst (ZID)       Fax.:  (+43 1) 4277-9140
der Universität Wien                   http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/