[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 5.1 Released!

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp
Tue Jun 10 00:11:49 PDT 2003

At Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:04:07 +0200,
Cejka Rudolf wrote:
> > When I'm looking top(1) status, sometimes cvsupd process has 600MB
> > over memory size.
>
> I have seen big cvsup(d) memory usage (bigger than usual rsync),
> when cvsup is run for the first time on mirror site, when everything
> has to be synchronized and checked.

Hmm.

I'm preparing sub-collection of all FreeBSD-archive.  But I'm not sure
this naming scheme and separation strategy is good or not.  I'd like
to hear others' opinions.

I hope it may help to reduce periodical synchronization...

collection
ftp-all				same as FreeBSD-archive
ftp-releases			FreeBSD/releases/*
ftp-ports			FreeBSD/ports/*
ftp-branches			FreeBSD/branches/*
ftp-development			FreeBSD/development/*
ftp-snapshots			FreeBSD/snapshots/*
ftp-CERT			FreeBSD/CERT/*
ftp-other			rest of above

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project