cvsup from ftp-master.cz.freebsd.org errors

Blaz Zupan blaz at amis.net
Thu Jul 31 03:35:59 PDT 2003

Is anybody else getting this from cvsup when trying to sync their FTP
mirror with ftp-master.cz.freebsd.org?

> Parsing supfile "/home/blaz/mirror/ftp.cvsup"
> Connecting to ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org
> Connected to ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org
> Server software version: SNAP_16_1h
> Negotiating file attribute support
> Exchanging collection information
> Establishing multiplexed-mode data connection
> Running
> Updating collection FreeBSD-archive/all
>  Rmdir FreeBSD/branches/2.2-stable/src
> Cannot remove directory "/ftp/.1/FreeBSD/branches/2.2-stable/src": Directory not empty
>  Rmdir FreeBSD/branches/2.2-stable/sup
> Cannot remove directory "/ftp/.1/FreeBSD/branches/2.2-stable/sup": Directory not empty
>  Rmdir FreeBSD/branches/3.0-stable/src
> Cannot remove directory "/ftp/.1/FreeBSD/branches/3.0-stable/src": Directory not empty
>  Rmdir FreeBSD/branches/3.0-stable/sup
> Cannot remove directory "/ftp/.1/FreeBSD/branches/3.0-stable/sup": Directory not empty
>  Rmdir FreeBSD/branches/4.0-stable/src
> Cannot remove directory "/ftp/.1/FreeBSD/branches/4.0-stable/src": Directory not empty
>  Rmdir FreeBSD/branches/4.0-stable/sup
> Cannot remove directory "/ftp/.1/FreeBSD/branches/4.0-stable/sup": Directory not empty
> Shutting down connection to server
> Finished successfully

Why is it trying to remove directories when they contain files?
I tried removing all of the above directories plus their contents, but
on the next try cvsup brought back all the files and the above errors.