cvsup9.freebsd.org and kern_synch.c

Karsten W. Rohrbach karsten at rohrbach.de
Thu Jul 10 13:41:43 PDT 2003

David Gilbert(dgilbert at velocet.ca)@2003.07.09 21:50:33 +0000:

> Now that I cvsup'd from cvsup8, the error doesn't happen any more.

But this does not answer John's question about the exact error message
from the log. If there's a problem and the problem persists, please help
him to fix it. Remember: there are more people out there using cvsup, so
examining a potential problem makes sense, and fixing this problem even
more.

Regards,
/k

--
> The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty
> sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. --Elizabeth Taylor
webmonster.de -- InterNetWorkTogether -- built on the open source platform
http://www.webmonster.de/ - ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ - http://www.rohrbach.de/
GnuPG:   0xDEC948A6 D/E BF11 83E8 84A1 F996 68B4  A113 B393 6BF4 DEC9 48A6