FTP based sync mechanisms

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Jul 10 06:14:16 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 02:19:49PM +0200, Oliver Fromme wrote:

> Having said that -- being the author of omi, I could certainly
> implement an option to parse and sync the server's permissions,
> or parts of them (e.g. the read permission for "other").

This would be great if you don't mind.  Having "in-house tech support"
for a package that works would be fantastic. :-)))

At the point the mirror package stopped working for me and I needed to
go looking for something more heavy-duty I wound up settling on omi
fairly quickly. It came highly recommended by some other people and it
worked well.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu