Get things into place (formally)

Simon L. Nielsen simon at nitro.dk
Wed Jul 2 10:10:16 PDT 2003

On 2003.07.02 18:38:03 +0200, Daniel Lang wrote:

> After the nomination period, or earlier if there is general agreement
> that all serious nominations have been placed, votes should
> finally choose our mirror coordinator.
> I suggest one vote for each subscriber of <hubs at freebsd.org>.
>
> I don't expect this election to be abuse-prone, so I hope
> we don't need to rely on signed votes. Of course a signed
> vote is encouraged, though.

As a lurker on the list, may I suggest that each person who votes note
what their relation to -hubs is?  E.g. 'Maintainer of
ftp.XX.freebsd.org', 'Member of RE', and so on.

I also doubt it is needed, but if anyone has any doubt about the
validity of a vote, it should be easy to tell this way, if somebody is
trying to fake a vote.

Just a suggestion; use at will.

--
Simon L. Nielsen