Why aren't the 5.2-RC1 bits being mirrored?

Scott Long scottl at freebsd.org
Wed Dec 10 12:45:50 PST 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 01:35:43PM -0700, Scott Long wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > The i386 5.2-RC1 bits have been on ftp-master for several days, but I
> > do'not see them on either of the ftp.freebsd.org machines.  Is there any
> > reason why they are not getting mirrored out?
>
> File/directory permissions would be the usual reason.
>
> Kris

The only issue that I see is that the ISO images are now owned by group
'archive'.  However, they are world readable.  DO they have to be in the
archive group in order to get mirrored?  Why didn't rsync see that the
5.2-BETA bits had been removed?

I'll adjust the permissions now and see if that helps.

Scott