FYI - ftp7.freebsd.org and ftpX.us.freebsd.org

Daniel C. Sobral dcs at tcoip.com.br
Fri Aug 1 06:13:11 PDT 2003

Ken, let me express my thanks for the great job you are doing. This was
sorely needed.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes
E-mail: Daniel.Capo at tco.net.br
         Daniel.Sobral at tcoip.com.br
         dcs at tcoip.com.br

Outros:
	dcs at newsguy.com
	dcs at freebsd.org
	capo at notorious.bsdconspiracy.net

With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand
miles closer to globular cluster M13 in the constellation Hercules,
and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there
is no such thing as progress.
		-- Ransom K. Ferm