cvsup.ca.FreeBSD.org operational

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Wed Apr 23 18:16:41 PDT 2003

Hi again, all,

I'm even more pleased to announce that we're now also an
official (the only official) Canadian CVSup mirror, running
under cvsup.ca.FreeBSD.org, which was, until just a few
hours ago, simply a pointer to cvsup.FreeBSD.org.

We've already had some activity. All who were using the
*.ca.* name should immediately enjoy the lack of connection
retries resulting from 'supping with the main server.

Any questions, feedback, or suggestions can be sent my way,
or to cvsup at cvsup.ca.FreeBSD.org.

Happy CVSupping,
- Ryan

--
  Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

        Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon