permission denied from packages-4-stable on ftp5.freebsd.org

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Wed Apr 23 14:35:48 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 05:31:12PM -0400, Garrett Wollman wrote:
> <<On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:34:19 -0400, Peter Radcliffe <pir at pir.net> said:
>
> > I'm getting permission denied for;
> >   ftp://ftp5.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4-stable/
>
> I see no problems.

It definitely was broken a few hours ago when I checked in response to
the original mail.  I thought the permissions might have been wrong on
ftp-master, but they weren't.  The directory was removed for a few
hours the other day because ftp-master kept running out of space while
I was transferring the new set, so it might have been because of that.

Kris