New Freebsd WWW mirror

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Wed Apr 23 00:26:42 PDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 10:24:43PM +0100, Carlos Filipe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm now mirroring the FreeBSD web site via freebsd.zarco.org. This
> mirror is located in Madeira Island, Portugal.
>
> Could you add it to the pull-down mirror list on the main FreeBSD page?

Could you possibly get in touch with hostmaster at pt.FreeBSD.org and try
to arrange for them to give you a hostname under the pt.FreeBSD.org
domain, e.g. www3.pt.FreeBSD.org?

As a matter of fact, there is currently no www.pt.FreeBSD.org, although
there is a www2.pt.FreeBSD.org; maybe if you have enough bandwidth and
resources, you could fill that gap; still, that should be arranged
between you and the pt.FreeBSD.org hostmaster first :)  Then, your
mirror will be added to the main FreeBSD page as a full-fledged FreeBSD
website mirror.

Thanks for taking the time and effort involved in keeping a FreeBSD
mirror!

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at sbnd.net    roam at FreeBSD.org
What would this sentence be like if it weren't self-referential?