New freebsd WWW mirror (IPv4 & IPv6)

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Wed Apr 16 21:50:52 PDT 2003

So, who do I need to contact to get the proper {ftp*,cvsup*}.freebsd.org
CNAME for freebsd.isc.org?  The docs suggest I ping here first before I
bother hostmaster at freebsd.org, and I want to get that squared away
before applying for cvsup-master access. :)  If there is a low slot
open, we'd be happy to fill it. :)

Best Wishes.

--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"