New freebsd WWW mirror (IPv4 & IPv6)

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Mon Apr 14 15:40:43 PDT 2003

ISC (Internet Software Consortium) is happy to announce that we are now
mirroring the FreeBSD web site via freebsd.isc.org on IPv4 (204.152.184.73)
& IPv6 (2001:4f8:0:2::e) addresses. We are also working on public CVSup and
FTP mirrors, but we are still working on access to the *-masters first
before making that official (rsyncing from ftp.leo.org is pretty slow, and
Yahoo is only three hops away from us <grin>)

The FTP mirror will be on the same IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, and as far as I
know cvsupd does not support IPv6 yet. :(  This makes us the first (I
believe) US based IPv6 mirror.  Who do I need to contact to have our site
added to the pull-down mirror list on the front FreeBSD web page?

Best Wishes - Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"